Posts Tagged ‘backroung’
May 18, 2011 2 comments
Did you check your Twitter background lately? Do you like it? Have you been thinking how to change it, but you didn’t want to use one of the pre-designed themes offered by Twitter.
There are some options:
- you can use adobe photoshop or other application and design it — the problem is the price of those applications and whether you know how to use it
- freetwitterdesigner – web-based application which helps you to create your own Twitter background. Application created byan interactive advertising and marketing agency Zugara
- theme selection – you can chose one of those presented online or start with a black slate
- you can add image - one of your own pictures, etc.
- add shape – there is few shapes you can chose from and add to your background
- add text – (I love that feature) you can add text, chose the type of font (there are 10 types of fonts)
- resolution | background color | links color | text color | sidebar border color – all of that you can change
- Create a Twitter background using powerpoint — it’s not an application but simply powerpoint sample
- images — if you don’t have good image you will like to use as your background check istock or custombackgroundsfortwitter.com
- TwitBacks –another application you can use to create free twitter background