…so you decided to create a youtube video or maybe you want to record your presentation using e.g. camstudio? That’s really great, do it!
…but you want to add also background music and don’t know where to find free one?
before you start searching the internet for free background music you should make sure that:
- copy rights — The problem is that not too many people think about copy rights and they want to use “The Beatles”, “Rolling Stones”, “Cold Play”, etc. I know it would be great – but as long as we don’t have rights to do that – lets just simply not even try.
- if you know that you can use the music in your presentation/video – make sure to add the composer’s name or www at the end of your video
Here are some websites where you can find background music:
- incompetech — songs are divided into several categories so it helps you to find the right for you
- danosongs – Dan-O is a creative musician and he is sharing his music with others for free
- jewelbeat– free background music
- Jam Studio — here something different for those who want to try compose song by themselves
There are a lot of website with free music – remember to search for “royalty free” keywords.
What do you think — how many apps are available by Apple? And how many Apple apps have you already purchased? How much money did you already spend at the iTunes store?
Companies names/brands/trademarked terms are available (or stolen) on Social Media networks – how to check that?
you can check who is using your company/brand name. You can also reserve that name.
On Knowem website you can find information:
KnowEm allows you to check for the use of your brand, product, personal name or username instantly on over 550 popular and emerging social media websites. Grab your name and secure your brand before someone else does.
Since April of 2009 KnowEm has been tracking and monitoring hundreds of social media networks populated mostly with user-generated content.
additional useful information is that one of Knowem‘s business advisor is Brian Solis