8 Useful Twitter Tools
What do you know about Twitter?
Do you use Twitter?
How many Twitter-related applications do you use?
Here are 2 applications you can use to manage your tweetstream:
- tweetdeck –> TweetDeck allows you to monitor, manage and engage in your social world by bringing together your Twitter and Facebook feeds in a powerful and flexible column-based dashboard.
- hootsuite –> similar to tweetdeck application. You can manage your blog/linkedin/facebook/twitter accounts from one place; schedule posts/tweets, create report, etc.
Here are applications which can help you to locate topics/trends/people/communities:
- hashtags.org –> you can find here the most popular hashtags on Twitter – what’s most popular.
- Twitscoop –> a real-time visualisation tool which enables users to “Mine the thought stream” provided by Twitter. Hot trends/words which are buzzing right now on twitter/search feature/
- Listorious –> “Listorious has the best Twitter people search on the web so you can find anyone by topic, region or profession — powered by data from the tens of thousands of list curators. Once you find the right person, you can interview them by asking questions over Listorious”
- twellow –> Twitter yellow pages
- TweetMeme –> “it’s a service which aggregates all the popular links on Twitter to determine which links are popular. TweetMeme categories these links into Categories, Subcategories and Channels, making it easy to filter out the noise to find what you’re interested in.”
- twopular –> search popular trends on Twitter
Do you know other applications worth to share?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.