Steve Jobs…died Oct. 5th 2011 (age of 56)
He was one of greatest inventors (he was reinventor), that kind of visionary who had a great impact on businesses and people like Henry Ford or Walt Disney.
So what will be next? Who is the next Steve Jobs? Who has enough charisma to become more than a leader – become a visionary.
The moment world heard the news of Steve Jobs’ death all biggest newspapers/TV and radio stations jump to talk and write about this man:
- cnn: Jobs revolutionized tech industry
- The New York Times: Steven P. Jobs: His Life, His Companies, His Products
- wired: Steve Jobs, 1955 – 2011
- The Washington Post: Steve Jobs dies; Apple co-founder was 56
- Time: Steve Jobs, 1955-2011: Mourning Technology’s Great Reinventor
Do you remember Steve Jobs’ speech at Stanford University (2005):
I know that was one of the Apple TV commercials but how different we can see that right now:
- “stay hungry, stay foolish”
- “If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. And, any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on.”
- “Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose.”
- “That’s been one of my mantras – focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex. You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it’s worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains.”
more of Steve Jobs’ quotes you can find on Mashable.
…what’s going to happen next Steve? Is there someone who can take your place and become as visionary as you were? I don’t know…