I decided that I want to make a change – do something different, hope – better.
That’s why I am in the middle of moving my klaudiajurewicz.wordpress.com blog to a brand new site Groovy Pink Blog.
I am very excited about that and I decided to do it by myself, first to learn something new, second to be able to experience that process. And here is one more thing I need to say:
I am very thankful to all great people I’ve met and who are helping me to achieve that goal:
- Mysti Guymon-Reutlinger from Inspirational Life Writer
- Alirio Pirela from Pirela Creative Solutions
- Keri Francek Jaehnig from Idea Girl Media
- Deeone Higgs from Releasing Me Today
- Knikkolette Fahrendorf Church from Your Social Media Mogul
- my friends from Triberr
- …and few more great people
Thank you guys!
It’s a big deal for me and I know it will take a while but it’s just incredible to meet people who are willing to help and be able to do something new. This is also a good sign for the future – that there are people who want to help, not because they can get a lot of money or fame, but just because they want to help. And that’s why I am very thankful to every each of you!