What do I do? It’s 3 + 2
1. HR training and development specialist
2. blogger/social media enthusiast
3. project leader
1. customer service/customer relations
2. organize unorganized
My name is Klaudia Jurewicz (pronounced Yuravitch) and I am a business consultant from Poland living in United States.
My blog has three main topics: social media, www applications and personal development.
I graduated from Wyzsza Szkola Nauk Humanistycznych i Dziennikarstwa (Higher School of Humanities and Journalism) with B.A. Degree in Political Science (major: Team Management) and from Kozminski University with M.A. Degree in Management and Marketing (major: Human Resource Management). Kozminski University is #1 ranked private business school in Poland.
From 2003 to 2005, I worked for Kozminski University as the Administrative Director of International Studies Office and from 2006 to 2010, I worked for 4business&people, consulting company, as a Research Project Leader and Office Manager working with international and local companies.
Since 2003, I have been helping clients in achieve their business goals: e.g.: achieve the maximum increase of satisfaction of the services provided, prevent excessive rotation and achieve maximum level of satisfaction and engagement of workers. Precisely planned trainings which increase people’s awareness and efficiency of employees’ activities.
I am a former member of Polish Human Resources Management Association.
I speak Polish, English and and I am learnig Spanish.
I published “What is Mental Toughness” in Contact, The Magazine of the British Polish Chamber of Commerce, No. 1/09 (87) Feb. 2009
I attended and successfully completed Social Media program and passed the final exam for Social Media Success Summit 2011
- “Joining the Journey of Dementia” training by Hospice of the Valley
- “Turn Visitors into Customers with Advanced Lead Generation and Behavior-Triggered Lead Nurturing” webinar by Kuno Creative
- “eCommerce in an Inbound Marketing World. Bringing Together eCommerce Leaders in a Special Webinar Series.” by Michael Briggs, Mike Redbord via HubSpot
- “The Ultimate Formula to Improve Conversions” by Tim Ash and Byron White
- “Optimizing Facebook Ads: How To Measure The Success Of A Facebook Ad” by Likeable media
- “A Primer on the State of HR Technology in 2011” by Jason Averbook, Bill Kutik, LRP Publications
- “Learn to drive any business with Facebook” webinar by Chris Plourde from insomnia marketing group
- “Video Marketing for the Video Challenged-its SIMPLE” webinar by Chris Plourde from insomnia marketing group
- “Lose Your Gut (Feel) in 60 Minutes: Site Optimization Testing Boot Camp ” webinar by Linda Bustos (via hubsopt: Mike Ewing, Mike Redbord, Billy MacDonald
- “Discovering the Secret to a Massive Twitter Following” webinar by Chris Plourde from insomnia marketing group
- “Learn How to Model the Top 10 Qualities of Social Media Superstar” webinar by Mari Smith (the Facebook Queen), via instantpresenter
- “The Science of Lead Generation” by Dan Zarrella (hubspot)
- “The 12 Mistakes That Are Killing Your Conversion – Authority Rules” by Chris Garrett and Sonia Simone
- “Pulling the Right Customers to Your Business – Authority Rules” by Chris Garrett and Sonia Simone
- “5 Steps to Help Your Reinvest Yourself and Your Career”, webinar by Deborah Shane via careerealism
- social media success summit 2011
- “Engagement with a Purpose: How to Create Customers for Life – Authority Rules” by Sonia Simone and Chris Garrett from authorityrules
- “5 Key Tools for Effective Facebook Marketing” webinar by Justin Kistner and Dan Zarrella
- “7 New Ways to Monetize Social Media” webinar provided by Lewis Howesand Sean Malarkey
- “Twitter: How to Tap into the high-powered job search tool” webinar by Melissa C. Martin
- webinar “Social Media Metrics. Questions and Answers” by Amber Naslund, Maggie Georgieva, Jay Baer, Jason Keath
- “How to Create the Life and Career Success You Want and Deserve: Dispelling the Biggest Myth About Career Success.” by Bud Bilanich via careerealism
- “Learning Is the Work: Supporting Learning in the Workplace” by Charles Jennings (managing director at Duntroon Associates)
- “9 Companies Doing Social Media Right and What You Need to Know” by Mari Smith and Michael Stelzner
- “State of Social Media Marketing Industry”
- “Building Trust in a Modern Workplace” by Steven M.R. Covey
- EduCamp 2011
- “The Science of Timing” by Dan Zarrella
- “Blogging for Business with Q&A.” — provided by Kipp Bodnar (hubspot); Paula Berg; Josh Hallett; Jason Keath
- “Become an Expert in Local Marketing.” — provided by Eric Vreeland (HubSpot)
- “Optimizing Your Site for Maximum Lead Flow.” — provided by Mike Volpe and Tim Ash
- “Facebook Marketing Success: Proven 7-Step Formula For Growing Your Business” — provided by Mari Smith
- “11 Examples of Online Marketing Success” — provided by HubSpot
- “The 7 Deadly Sins of Online Training” (and How to Avoid Them)
- “Email Masterclass – Save Time, Reduce Stress and Cut Overload” — provided by Marc Powell, Emailogic and Jane Anderson, Citrix Online
- “Making Money with Social Media with Author Jamie Turner”
- “Professional E-business Manager” — provided by The Management Observatory Foundation
- “Mastering the Art of Coaching Remotely Using Web Conferencing“
- “How to webcast. New media in education.” — international conference; the conference consisted of case studies, presentations or workshops which promote views on new (interactive) forms of training both from the project consortium and invited guest speakers.
- Social Impact III
- EmailCamp 2010 (sponsored by GetResponse)
- TravelCamp — travel industry meeting