In my previous post How to create QR codes I presented 6 applications which allows you to create QR codes.
Where companies/individuals are using QR codes?
- video games
- buy products and services
- personal resume
- art work
- real estate, etc.
How you can use Google to generate QR code:
- add .qr to the shorten link (the one you just created)
- your QR code is ready to use
- Would you like to create your own QR code but don’t know exactly how to do it?
- You have seen many QR codes but don’t know what’s that.
I think people gone wild…creating QR codes and uploading them everywhere: on-line (of course), on stickers, business cards, mugs, t-shirts, posters, hats, etc.
First lets just say what’s QR code is: it’s a specific barcode. You can find it almost everywhere. On many products in a store, etc.
There are many free on-line application which help you to create QR codes here are few of them:
- uQR.me — free application which allows you to create and share web content with others. Simple to use, you can sign in using your Facebook account. You can generate black/white QR code
- QRstuff — really cool free on-line application. You can generate your QR code with data, e.g.: text/url/phone number/email/contact details/event info/location/wifi login/paypal buy now link/social media accounts/iTune link/youtube video. You can also chose color of your QR code. All of that is for free. Additionally you can order (and pay) t-shirts/mugs/car stickers/hats/business cards/bags/buttons with your QR code on it
- Customqrcodes — company which will design unique QR code for you and your company. They are also offering free simple QR generator – BeQRious, which let you to create
- zebra crossing — QR code generator. You can create code which can contain: URL/contact information/event information/phone number/location/etc. Additional feature: you can download QR codes in three sizes: small/medium/large
- jumpscan — you can generate QR code which combines all your contact and social media information so you can share it with your friends. Free application
- chocolate graphics — that’s something different but SWEET, you can order chocolates with QR codes on it. Person who will receive that chocolate will be able to check the QR code and information in it – and after that eat the chocolate – sweet idea
…it’s time to enjoy and generate your own QR code!
Here you can see really big QR code: