Do you have to work with people who are located in another city or country?
What do you do when you need to work with others on a project but all those people are spread all over the world?
What to do if you don’t have an access to expensive platforms like Microsoft Exchange?
Applications you can use to communicate with others:
- e-mails –> who didn’t do that? Sending tons of e-mails with 10th version of the document. It’s useful when only 2 people are working on it but when you have a lot of people who need to collaborate with each other then it’s a problem
- google docs –> in case if you don’t want to collect many versions of the same documents, you can use application by google – which allows you to share the documents on-line, make changes in the document by others, post comments, etc. Type of documents you are able to share/edit: word, spreadsheets, presentation, form, drawing. You can also chose between many templates.
- skype –> which gives you options: sending files, chat box, video calls, etc.
- jamcloud –> it’s a free social music app that allows you play music and watch videos with your friends in real time. Create listening rooms with an international audience where you can chat about what’s playing and vote. With a library of over 325 million songs and videos. So if you need to talk about some songs/video you can do that watching it at the same time with people all over the world.
- linqto –> It’s a many to many live online app. Easy to use, no download is required, and is available as a Facebook application. A standard URL is also provided as an additional entry point to the live site. This application is not free, version 1 cost $8/month
What on-line application can you suggest?